Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ice skating

I am all bruised from skating. At the end I've lost count how many times I've fell because I have someone saying, faster faster, lean forward, more on one leg more on on leg!!!!!

Many people, even the crew there said my bf is a jerk, allowing me to fall byself.

I felt like saying to the crew, without him, i would still be holding the the side rails like those pathetic people. I stopped holding to the side like 5 mins after i entered because he pushes me to be strong. I started gliding in my second session because he pushes me to be brave.

I think caring for someone does not mean treating them like a baby, fearing them that they might get hurt all the time. Caring for someone can also mean wanting for them to be stronger while bearing the guilt of being pushy and cruel.

Dating him exposes me to:
- Russian culture -- fearlessness pushes growth
- Marine culture -- that results could only be yielded by discipline.

I dont know if he is really as good as I had described, but for sure I know I have became more resilient and disciplined.



No comments:

Post a Comment