Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What i want in life

What i want in life?
I want to play all day! Do nothing and play all day!

But i am so used to turning on the professional mode when someone ask me. And i go:
I want to change the industry, change the world
I seek to inspire and be inspired
I want to spread my passion in construction and in BIM to others.
I want to keep learning and developing.

I dont even know how true are these words. Then why am i so disinterested at work?

Oh manz, life.

Sometimes i thought it would be nice to have a baby in the tummy, doing nothing, waiting for a delivery. Or have twins running around me. But that's just my hormones working.

Why does he consistantly point out twins kids and tell me they are cute? Does he want that too? 😍😍😍😍😍

Stop hormones, stop taking over my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment